Monday, March 19, 2007

Music To My Ears....


Well, yesterday was a particularly grueling day trying to shop with a toddler. Benjamin used to be such a great little shopper!! Now...he's perfectly happy as long as you are strolling him around but the second you try to wheel him into a store he begins to protest.....he's becoming more and more like his daddy every day!!


So after this shopping excursion The Huff family was in the car driving home. We were listening to the radio when a sort of sappy, mellow song came on the air...I wish I could remember what song it was!! Anyhow...pretty soon I can hear some noise coming from the back seat...it's Benjamin....singing his little heart out!!


"blew....ba...moum...la...la...lou....doo.....wee....da.....Mama.

Mamaaaaaaaa.....Dada....Dadaaaaaaaa....blah....wee....doo....la"


It just brought tears to my eyes to hear him sing like that!! He's such a precocious little boy...I couldn't be prouder to be his mommy......even when he's protesting a shopping excursion!

1 comment:

Mama said...

Oh, Cindy, what a wonderful story. I just love reading your blog. May I add this new blog to the links list on our blog?

Natalie
Fellow IAC alumn