Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Caught Her Smiling!

Okay...So I realize I haven't been blogging as much as I should be lately. But boy it's very true what everyone told me before we adopted Maggie, having two children is exponentially more work. One friend said I might as well have 30 children! Well, with 30 children I would hope that at least some of them would know how to do laundry!! Which reminds me...my dryer is broken. The repairman comes tomorrow so say a little prayer that it is an inexpensive thing to fix! Now...for the purpose of this post!
Maggie was at the doctor on Friday for her two month check-up. Other than a littl reflux Maggie is doing just great! She weighs 11 lbs. 1 oz. which is a gain of almost 3 pounds! She is 23 inches long....read that looooonnnnngggg. She is getting too long for her 3 month sized clothes but they are swimming around her waist! She slept through the night for the first time last night....THAT'S RIGHT.....ALL night!! I know that officially once babies are sleeping 5 hours straight that is officially "sleeping through the night." But last night she slept from 9:30pm until 7:30 this morning...HEAVEN!! Let's hope she does it again tonight...I won't be holding my breath though. Maggie is also smiling a TON but it's sort of difficult to catch with the camera. Lucky for me the other day I finally caught her smiling!




3 comments:

Mama said...

What a darling! How's Benjamin doing as a big brother?
Natalie
Fellow IAC alumn

Foley Family said...

OH my gosh ... She has the cutest happy smiling face. I can't believe how she has changed in just the couple of weeks since we saw you guys! I hope to see you guys soon!

Saran said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie! Maybe Maggie will catch up with Benjamin and Eoin on height and we can have a little basketball team :-)