Saturday, April 26, 2008

ROAR! Benjamin Turns 3!

Okay, so I know it was awhile ago (about two weeks ago actually!) but Benjamin turned 3 years old! I just loaded the photos onto my computer today. Sorry it took so long! We all had a great time at the party! It was a dinosaur theme. There were about 40 guests that enjoyed some of the best pizza in the whole world, and a fantastically wonderful ice cream cake decorated with dinosaurs. Benjamin could hardly hold still for 5 minutes he was so excited! I think his favorite part was riding on the "motorcycle" (a ride on video game) at the pizza parlor. For days afterwards he kept asking, "Can I please go to my birthday party?"




























1 comment:

Mama said...

That cake looks awesome! Did you make it yourself?

Natalie
Fellow IAC alumn